How To Make A Stickman - Method #110/15/2015 by Andrew Lytwyn
STICKMAN - METHOD #1
This stickman is so EASY to make. This stickman uses two different el wire inverters one for the legs and body and the second inverter for the head.
1. Measure the length of el wire that you will need for your legs.
2. Measure the length of el wire you will need going up your torso and across your chest and down your arms.
3. Measure the length of el wire you will need to go around your head.
4. With this style of stickman - METHOD #1 you will need a 4-Output Splitter and an el wire inverter for the body and legs.
5. Connect the 4-Output Splitter to the inverter and then connect Output #1 forn the splitter to the LEFT leg, connect Output #2 to the RIGHT leg, connect Output #3 to the RIGHT torso, connect Output #4 to the LEFT torso.
6. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH OUTPUT GOES TO WHERE AS LONG AS YOU CONNECT ALL (5) FIVE CONNECTORS TO THE (5) SECTIONS OF EL WIRE
7. Connect the inverter used to lightup the head to your el wire and hide inverter.
Close Up Of Connectors and Inverter
Close Up Of Connector and Inverter Of The Head