How To Make A Stickman – Method #2admin
STICKMAN – METHOD #2
This stickman is so EASY to make. This stickman uses just one el wire inverter for both the body and head.
- Measure the length of el wire that you will need for your legs.
- Measure the length of el wire you will need going up your torso and across your chest and down your arms.
- Measure the length of el wire you will need to go around your head.
- With this style of stickman – METHOD #2 you will need a 5-Output Splitter, an el wire inverter and one 3-Foot extension.
- Connect the 5-Output Splitter to the inverter and then connect Output #1 forn the splitter to the LEFT leg, connect Output #2 to the RIGHT leg, connect Output #3 to the RIGHT torso, connect Output #4 to the LEFT torso and then connect Output #5 to the 3-Foot extension which will light the head area.
- IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH OUTPUT GOES TO WHERE AS LONG AS YOU CONNECT ALL (5) FIVE CONNECTORS TO THE (5) SECTIONS OF EL WIRE.
Close-Up of Connectors and Inverter