How To Make A Stickman – Method #3admin
STICKMAN – METHOD #3
This stickman is EASY to make. This stickman uses just one el wire inverter to power all sections of this stickman.
- Measure the length of el wire that you will need for your legs.
- Measure the length of el wire you will need going up your torso.
- Measure the length of el wire you will need going down your arms like in the photo below. You can also start the el wire from the center of your chest (not shown in photo below) and go across your chest and down your arms…. either way will work great it is more of the look you are going for.
- Measure the length of el wire you will need to go around your head.
- With this style of stickman – METHOD #3 you will need one inverter and two (2) 3-Output Splitters one for the lower body section (connecting legs and torso) and another 3-output splitter that connects the top part of the stickmanan.
- In this Method #3 you will see there is an EZ-SNAP Connector connected to the top of the torso el wire. The 3-output splitter is plugged into the EZ-SNAP Connector as shown in picture below.
- Connect the bottom 3-Output Splitter to the inverter and then connect Output #1 forn the splitter to the LEFT leg, connect Output #2 to the RIGHT leg, connect Output #3 to the torso.
- Connect the TOP 3-output splitter so Output #1 goes to the RIGHT arm, connect Output #2 to the LEFT arm and connect Output #3 to the el wire powering the head.
- IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH OUTPUT GOES TO WHERE AS LONG AS YOU CONNECT ALL (6) six CONNECTORS TO THE (6) SECTIONS OF EL WIRE.
Close Up Of Inverter And Connectors
Close Up Of Upper Section Of Stickman